![]() |
| Cousin Richard Murdoch |
June 21. Stefanie met a cousin in the Nauvoo visitor's center: We were searching out information on deceased relations when a living one walked up and started talking with her. Noticing his missionary name tag, she mentioned that she also was a Murdoch, but that he was probably from a different ancestral line. She said that her Murdoch ancestors were from Heber.
He said, "I'm from Heber."
She noted that he probably didn't know Grandpa Grant Turner.
He said, "I know Grant Turner."
Not fully registering the information, Stef continued, "or Glady Turner", to which the senior missionary responded, "I know Gladys Turner."
Stef took a moment to regroup and realized that she was talking to her cousin Richard. We spent the better part of an hour catching up on family and mission experiences.
He later helped us get good seats for the BYU VocalPoint evening performance in the outdoor theater.





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is so exciting! I love your picture! What does Bethpage mean? I removed my first comment because it had a typo. (Chagrin)
ReplyDelete